Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: 28/09/2021
Last Updated: 21/02/2022
The Children For Environment https://childrenforenvironment.com/index.php ("Website") and it's mobile application CFE is hosted by ConnectEarth Children For Environment LLP. Any use of the Service is subject to the following Terms and Conditions ("Terms").
Your use/access/browsing of the Application or registration (with or without payment/with or without subscription) through any means shall signify Your acceptance of the Terms and Your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
The content is intended for all age groups. For children age 18 or under requires parental support for purchase of the subscription
Your Account & Data
If you create an account in our mobile app, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and data, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. Accounts are for individual, not organizational, use by a single person only. You may not share your account with any other person. You must notify ConnectEarth Children For Environment LLP immediately of any unauthorized uses of your data, your account or any other breaches of security.
The data we collect from our customers is essential to identify them as humans and as bona-fide individuals. The data thus collected is stored in our encrypted database and is only used for the purpose of the business of which you are a customer once you sign up and subscribe.
The data is analyzed to understand consumer behavior and for getting deep insights into our customer base. As you know, we are an advertisement-free app, hence, this data won't ever be used for the purposes of advertising. Please note that the data will be shared with any regulatory or government authority, if demanded, in line with our legal and compliance obligations to the laws of the Republic of India.
- Users can access the content by purchasing half-yearly or annual subscription plans. Subscription is for use by a single person only.
- You may end your subscription at anytime. There is no refund policy but if you end the subscription, it will stop after your renewal date is over.
- The company may change the subscription price from time to time. Price changes will take effect at the start of the next subscription period following the date of the price change. As permitted by local law, you accept the new price by continuing to maintain your subscription after the price change takes effect. If you do not agree with the price changes, you have the right to reject the change by unsubscribing prior to the price change going into effect. Please therefore make sure you read any such notification of price changes carefully.
- Except as mentioned below, all information, content, material, trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade secrets including but not limited to the text, images, graphics, contained in the Application, Website, are proprietary property of the Company ("Proprietary Information"). No Proprietary Information may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from the Company and nothing on this Application or Website or Services shall be, or products deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to the Company, to the User. You may own the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but the Company shall at all times retain full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights inserted by the Company on such medium. Certain contents on the Website may belong to third parties. Such contents have been reproduced after taking prior consent from said party and all rights relating to such content will remain with such third party. Further, you recognize and acknoweldge that the ownership of all trademarks, copyright, logos, service marks and other intellectual property owned by any third party shall continue to vest with such party and You are not permitted to use the same without the consent of the respective third party.
- Your use of our Website and Application is solely for Your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the Application and Website or their contents other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this Application and Website shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the Application and / or our Website or modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information obtained from the Application and / or our Website or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the Application and / or and / or our Website.
- You will not (a) use this Application and / or our for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell the Application or any content or domain names or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Application and / or Website in any way that is unlawful, or harms the Company or any other person or entity as determined by the Company.
- No User shall be permitted to perform any of the following prohibited activities while availing our Services:
- Making available any content that is misleading, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, child-pornographic, lewd, lascivious, profane, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Stalking, intimidating and/or harassing another and/or inciting other to commit violence;
Transmitting material that encourages anyone to commit a criminal offence, that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Application/Website;
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner, committing any act that amounts to the infringement of intellectual property or making available any material that infringes any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of anyone else;
Make available any content or material that You do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship, unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents for such use of the content;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
Post, transmit or make available any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, spyware, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines, code, files or such other programs that may harm the Application/services, interests or rights of other users or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications, or that may harvest or collect any data or personal information about other Users without their consent;
- Access or use the Application/Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any of the Application's/Website's servers or the networks connected to any of the servers on which the Application/Website is hosted;
- Intentionally or unintentionally interfere with or disrupt the services or violate any applicable laws related to the access to or use of the Application/Website, violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Application/Website, or engage in any activity prohibited by these Terms;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Application/Website, materials, systems resources, or gain unauthorized access to user accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Application/Website or any affiliated or linked sites;
Interfere with, or inhibit any user from using and enjoying access to the Application/Website, or other affiliated sites, or engage in disruptive attacks such as denial of service attack on the Application/Website;
- Use deep-links, page-scrape, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to increase traffic to the Application/Website, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Application/Website, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Application, or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any content, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Application/ Website;
- Alter or modify any part of the Services;
- Use the Services for purposes that are not permitted by: (i) these Terms; and (ii) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdiction; or
- Violate any of the terms specified under the Terms for the use of the Application /Website.
- In the preparation of the Application/Website and contents therein, every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors may occur. In particular, but without limiting anything here, the Company disclaims any responsibility for any errors and accuracy of the information that may be contained in the Application. Any feedback from User is most welcome to make the Application and contents thereof error free and user friendly. Company also reserves the right and discretion to make any changes/corrections or withdraw/add contents at any time without notice. Neither the Company nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on Application/Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Our mobile app provides Users with access to compiled educational information and related sources. Such information is provided on an As Is basis and We assume no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use or non obsolescence of such information. We shall not be liable to update or ensure continuity of such information contained on the Website. We would not be responsible for any errors, which might appear in such information, which is compiled from third party sources or for any unavailability of such information. From time to time the Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to the Website from another website or document without the Company's prior written consent.
- Upon registration through any means whatsoever, the Company may contact You through the registered mobile number or e-mail or any other mobile number or contact number or email provided by You to enable effective provision of Services. The User expressly permits the Company to contact him/her and the student utilising the Services, through the above mentioned means at any time post registration. Further, the Company shall have the right to monitor the download and usage of the Application and the contents thereof by the User, to analyze such usage and discuss the same with the User to enable effective and efficient usage of the Services.
- The Company's Application and content, are compatible only with certain devices/tablets/instruments/hardware. The Company shall not be obligated to provide workable products and / or services for any instruments that are not recognized by the Company or those instruments that may be purchased from any third party which are not compatible with the Company's Application. The company reserves the right to upgrade the table/ type of compatible devices as required from time to time.
- The Company shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to tablet or any other hardware and / or software and/or instrument, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed, resulting from Your use of our products and Services.
- You acknowledge that the Company is not the manufacturer of the instrument/medium/hardware and hence, any defect relating to the same shall be reported to the manufacturer whose details shall be specifed on the packaging and the Company shall not be in any manner responsible for the same. The Company does not provide any guarantee or warranty relating to the instrument/medium/hardware.
- In order to access the Services and to avail the use of the Application, You shall be required to register yourself with the Application, and maintain an account with the Application. You will be required to furnish certain information and details, including Your name, mobile number, e-mail address, residential address, grade/class of the student, school name, payment information (credit/debit card details) if required, and any other information deemed necessary by the Application. With respect to the provision of information, the following may be noted:-
It is Your sole responsibility to ensure that the account information provided by You is accurate, complete and latest.
- You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account information and for all activities that occur under Your account. You agree to (a) ensure that You successfully log out from Your account at the end of each session; and (b) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of Your account. If there is reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of Your account, we may request You to change the password or we may suspend Your account without any liability to the Company, for such period of time as we deem appropriate in the circumstances. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this provision.
- You acknowledge that Your ability to use Your account is dependent upon external factors such as internet service providers and internet network availability and the Company cannot guarantee accessibility to the Application at all times. In addition to the disclaimers set forth in the Terms, the Company shall not be liable to You for any damages arising from Your inability to log into Your account and access the services of the Application at any time.
In the event of Your breach of these Terms, You agree that the Company will be irreparably harmed and may not have an adequate remedy in money or damages. The Company therefore, shall be entitled in such event to obtain an injunction against such a breach from any court of competent jurisdiction. The Company's right to obtain such relief shall not limit its right to obtain other remedies.
- Any violation by You of the terms of this Clause may result in immediate suspension or termination of Your Accounts apart from any legal remedy that the Company can avail. In such instances, the Company may also disclose Your Account Information if required by any Governmental or legal authority. You understand that the violation of these Terms could also result in civil or criminal liability under applicable laws.
- The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to conflict of law principles. Further, the Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts located in Pune and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
- The Company has the right to change modify, suspend, or discontinue and/or eliminate any aspect(s), features or functionality of the Application or the Services as it deems fit at any time without notice. Further, the Company has the right to amend these Terms from time to time without prior notice to you. The Company makes no commitment, express or implied, to maintain or continue any aspect of the Application. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Application/Services. All prices are subject to change without notice.
Notice: All notices served by the Company shall be provided via email to Your account or as a general notification on the Application. Any notice to be provided to the Company should be sent please contact us for:
General queries at: email@example.com
Technical issues at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assignment: You cannot assign or otherwise transfer Your obligations under the Terms, or any right granted hereunder to any third party. The Company's rights under the Terms are freely transferable by the Company to any third parties without the requirement of seeking Your consent.
Severability: If, for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Terms, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision, and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
Waiver: Any failure by the Company to enforce or exercise any provision of the Terms, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver by the Company of that provision or right.
Relationship: You acknowledge that Your participation on the Application, does not make You an employee or agency or partnership or joint venture or franchise of the Company.
The Company provides these Terms so that You are aware of the terms that apply to your use of the Website/Application and Services. You acknowledge that, the Company has given You a reasonable opportunity to review these Terms and that You have agreed to them.
Any feedback You provide with respect to the Application shall be deemed to be non-confidential. The Application shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that
(i) Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties;
(ii) the Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback;
(iii) the Application may have something similar to the feedback already under consideration or in development; and
(iv) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from the Company for the feedback under any circumstances, unless specified.
Under no circumstances shall the Company be held responsible in any manner for any content provided by other users even such content is offensive, hurtful or offensive. Please exercise caution while accessing the Application.
We make all best endeavors to provide You with a pleasant experience. In the unlikely event that You face any issues,
please contact us for:
General queries at: email@example.com
Technical issues at: firstname.lastname@example.org